Thursday, July 24, 2008

I've haven done anything interesting for the day except for sleeping!!! HaHaHaHa... You cannot really blame me for being sleepy-headed right?! Well I went to tuition on Tuesday (22 07 08) and I went to meet Shree to go temple and supposedly meet Suba, but there was a big commotion and yeap ended up in a fight as usual.

Your such a fucking bloody bitch that you deserve nothing but more hell from your boyfriend. Now I know why he has been such a jerk all this while, that because of your fucking attitude! You don't care what happened in the past right? I make sure you will care from now onwards. You have been a fucking bitch to me and I make sure you pay back for everything! And I mean it BIG TIME!!!! I will make sure you cry day and night for your mistakes, and you will come begging me to stop. Vengence is sweet best served cold, with a touch of curse. DIE BITCH DIE !!!!!


Haruna's brother's friend drew a potrait of Haruna(ok haruna have corrected ur name, so stop whinning) and Me in MSN and it dosen't look like its done in MSN. Its so sweet, nice and am hoping it would come true one FINE day >>>

Besides that I've been an angel. Haruna is my witness. I was early to work after months. AM sooooooo fucking proud of myself. (kisses to myself).

Been talking to you and all, am happy that I have told you what I feel and stuff. Hope it would lead us further. Sorry for my inconsistency !!!

Miss U My Love

Soon, we'll have our chance,
To embrace each other in love's dance.
A dance which I'll take your hand and show,
The love you've yet to know.
And yes, we'll know it with that kiss,
The first look of tender bliss.
The hug and warm embrace will say it all,
The fear and doubts we've had will fall,
Fall into the infinite abyss,
With that first sweet tender kiss.


*Blessed Be*



1:58 AM
0 comment(s)