Saturday, July 12, 2008

I have been a total jerk for the past few days. I don't know why. I fought with Shree, Haruna and Lizzy today for no apparent reason. I was just hurt and upset for being made a doll to get stuff out from her mouth out. Am not a puppet of any sort, I am just trying to be me.

Why can't you all understand that I have major, uncontrollable mood swings because of my P30? Now I don't know how to re council with each of them. Even if I do, my ego does not permit me to do so. What is happening to me? I was such an objective person but why have I plunged to become so subjective?

Its really difficult to be me. Seriously, live one day in my shoes and you will know the torment of being me.


Photos for the day when Shree and I went out to Serangoon before heading to Bugis Junction to catch Hellboy 2 (The Golden Army Shit)





This is in the theater !!!!!
Looked like a concert hall to me thou







This is some Park View thingy la... The DARNED security guard uncle asked me to sit when I was lying down la... Dammit !!!!




These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase



*Blessed Be*


2:06 AM
0 comment(s)