Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I feel so unwelcomed, unloved and etc.I definitely do not know the reason behind these feelings but I hope that this feelings would subside over the hours. Nothing much really happened over the whole of yesterday just the casual duties I am obliged to do for the nation.

Back dating back on Friday, 4th July was quite a day, where I woke up at 6 3o am to accompany Lizzy to KK Hospital for her CT scan which was canceled! As I didn't have any plans for the day and Lizzy wanted to cancel her schedule for the whole day, we decided to meet Haruna for movie.

Haruna was supposed to reach Causeway Point by 1215, but we gave her some grace period and she was suppose to reach by 1230, the movie we wanted to catch was: Wanted

But my dear Haruna came at 1245 (damn her clock is soooo punctual) and yep we managed to catch the show. Really a beautiful movie, which really favors me with Angelina Jolie. I am so in love with the movie.

Some photos taken on that day:
Mostly featuring Lizzy and some part MaddyGal / Haruna



Our Dear Lizzy MEMORIZING the menu in The Cavana (Causeway Point)



Our maid from india(Lizzy) enjoying her Tekka market food in Labrador Park!



More photos of The Maid eating in Labrador Park!



The Senior Maid (Lizzy) feeding the Junior Maid (Haruna) the favorite delicacy of Tekka Market in Labrador Park... 'Yummy, Tasty!! U make my talala go ooooh!!'



AND for the Finale, We have our High Fashion International Supermodel Lizzy preparing to walk on the runway for the first & last time in Kandung Kerbau Woman and Children Hospital (KKH) That gown she's wearing is gonna cost you millions just to look at it.. LOLZ !!!!!


HaHa that was for the day now lets look at more Angelina Jolie's pictures in the movie 'Wanted'




OMG !!! This picture is soooooooo fucking COOOOOOOOOOL!!!! I am in love with some celebrity for the very first time!!! Yappies!!!!




Look at the face!!!! So much anger, vengence and hotness!!! OoOoOoOo BOy!!! First time in my entire life I am soooo head over heels over some Hollywood Celeb!!!!


12:28 PM
0 comment(s)