Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I am
SICK !!! I am having runny nose and slight fever which felt better after a bath. Today was supposed to meet up with Lizzy and Haruna to go for shopping in Orchard, however thanks to Haruna we didn't go! HaHa actually Lizzy cancelled the plan because she is down with fever.
At 8 pm met Haruna and I were suppose to go Great World for movie, but we didn't go cause of the late movie timings, so we sat at MacDonalds to have dinner. Since I was not hungry and was down with runny nose I didn't want to eat much, so I just ordered MacChicken, Small French Fries and Hot Choc(M). Due to the spicyness of the chill sauce I ordered Iced Milo. But damn it, I was so fucking full by the time i finshed my fries and burger. I didn't want to waste food, so I had to finsh up all my food. Like what MaMa Tyra always say "do not waste your food, babies!!!!"
Haruna on the other side was forcing herself to finish her food too.
After our dinner, Haruna and I just walked around Great World before deciding to go back home. Haruna tagged along with me in the bus and she got down with me before taking cab back. What to do she is a 'rich man's daughter' HaHa
Here are the pictures I took just now while out with Haruna and some pictures taken in my work place.
Thats Me & Hafeez counting our days togetherORD LO!!!!
Thats our CAT WALK Champion for the year 1989, Haruna avoiding paparazzi !!!HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting to you our CatWalk Champion for the yer 1989, Mdm Hauna gracing our opening by doing her signature Cat Walk for DBS Atm Virgin Summer Fashion 2008
Thats my lovely Hot Chocolate!!! How to drink this drink with such a beautiful design???Still LOVED it. So nice !!!Alrights I am feeling sleepy and drowsy so going to head back to bed. I won't be home till Friday so see you on Friday. Adios~~~
*Blessed Be*