Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hiya I am back again to brag you out. Ha Ha. Went to temple today ALONE OK !!! Am such a saint alright!!! HaHa. After which I went to Gayathiri house and played with my kids and finally went out with Bryan and Hoe Ching to watch Batman, The Dark Knight at ViVo City. The movie was not that bad but I find it pretty draggy thou.

After the movie Bryan and I went to meet Sandie at Kovan Hub where she sold me her products e.g Breast, Pussy, Strings(A-Z) and many more. The classical piece was when she asked me to buy a Pussy and after attaching the Pussy she told me, "Sir, your no longer a Sir but a Mam." The way she said with her facial reaction, it was really very hilarious.

Okay am Shutting Up now and Pictures Time now;
The Fruit Pudding shit, Its tastes Nice! (it seems)

This is the only thing that I ate!!!!!!!!!!

I would want a dick as long as this sausage!!!! Muackz to SAUSAGES

The knife is DAMN sharp

I find this white hole CUTE, ooh fuck I am weird!!!


I'm afraid I'm falling too hard for you.
But I am falling even harder Baby Girl.

I'm going crazy. Am going crazy every time I hear your voice. Muackz


I'm not telling you I can't live without you. I can live without you. I just don't want to :)

*Blessed Be*


6:08 AM
0 comment(s)