Friday, July 18, 2008


After 2 days I came back home(from camp) only to go back camp(CNB) to stay-in for NDP. How pathetic my life can get?

For the past two days, life in camp has been good for me. Its just the same rountine for me except for the events (hahaha) happening in NDU. Now that I have came back from one camp, I need to go to another camp. But before going, I need to go to Gayathiri's house because its her daughter birthday and I am obliged to buy her presents and get her a birthday cake to cut.

Life has been the same for the past few days. Nothing new happened, so I atleast hope something interesting will happen. I feel so tired and lazy.

I suddenly dread about going back to camp. SAVE ME FROM THE NOTHING I'VE BECOME.

Going off soon.

*Bleesed Be*


5:17 PM
0 comment(s)